Friday, August 19, 2011

Perry lost his FIRST tooth

Perry has sure grown up quickly.   He is lovin' kindergarten ...rides his bike...and lost his top front left tooth tonight when he Finally agreed to let me pull it. 
He tends to panic when he thinks he will hurt or see blood (just like his cousin...Jazmine...blood and those two aren't a pleasant combination lol).  He held it together while I quickly reached in and pulled it out.  He immediately paled and felt where the tooth had been...slightly shocked at the feeling then s l o w l y smiled... :0).  That's my boy!!! He got a dollar and plans to go to Dollar Tree for a special treat.  ;)
He has only asked to see the disconnected tooth twice...its a curiosity to him.  His question was why does it have a hole on top? I said for it the connect to the gums...and now it isn't needed so there's a hole ....next question was ...will my big teeth have holes...we laughed and I said only if you don't brush them and cavities get bad ...lol. 



No comments: