Monday, August 15, 2011

Cleaning

Ugh! I do not like to clean....but I like the end results and I cannot abide what our home would look like if I didn't clean so...ugh! Lol.
I am thankful my family all help.  Doug is a Huge help...In many ways...I am so blessed to have him.  There is no way he will read this so u can forget me saying this only to "score brownie points".  I wouldn't have to anyway cause he is amazing. Yes he gets aggravating a lot...don't we all? :0)
Sister my darling baby girl...is amazing.  She helps out with EVERYTHING!  I couldn't make it without her.
Bubba is helpful...when he wants to be
..lol! 
Perry is hilarious!   He can clean way more effectively than his older bro!  He loves to help and loves to show Sha how to help.  Lol
Sha loves to help.  She will gladly wipe down cabinets ...dust...just Not pick up toys unless she wants to...lol! 
They all have characteristics like their parents and her aunt...hilarious!  Lil munchkins learn what they see...and quickly!  I wanna teach them with wisdom...mercy...and grace.  :)

No comments: