Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Random thoughts dump day

*I like looking at beautiful homes filled with beautiful things, and yet I love my very own home...filled with abundant family love.
*I once wanted to jump at the beach... on a bungee jump.
*I love memories.
*I am the type of girl that pushes when the doors clearly say pull.
*I try way too hard to please others.
*I hurt every day.
*sometimes I feel so sad it feels like a large rock is on me...keeping me from getting out of my bed.
*I'm silly at totally random moments.
*I have the mind of an adhd preschooler ha
*I love smores
*I love bonfires.
*Snuggling by our fireplace is one of my favorite places to be
*Sometimes I just keep things that are bothering all to myself, because I don't want to be a whiner.
*I am thankful for salvation.
*I've learned that things are not always what they seem.
*Objects in the rear view mirror really are closer than they appear. True.story.
*I love cooking, and baking.
*I enjoy causing people to smile.
*I try my best, and pray for God's help, so that I keep quiet when it's appropriate and speak to point others toward him when appropriate. *I really like gummy bears.
*pancakes are amazing delicious
*I love Christmas,  and Thanksgiving is my favorite.
*I enjoy writing.
*I enjoy delivering surprises of kindness.
*I love my church.
*I like to thrift shop hunt.
*I love bubble baths.
*I wish my family all lived closer together.
*those Christmas cards. Luv.
*target. Ya know?
*I like old fashioned traditions.
*I do not like changes.
*I play games on my phone way too much.
*sweet potatoes, baked,  with butter and syrup... heavenly
*I like taking pictures.
I would love to be able to twinkle my nose and my house turn super clean...ya know...like bewitched...
*I once wanted to be a go go girl. I had NO idea what they were...just liked how the lights blinked around the signs that advertised them. Ugh
*my back hurts a lot  more than I say.
*I would drop just about anything if a friend needs me.

No comments: