Thursday, December 19, 2013

Its the most wonderful time of the year dec 2013

Christmas time is here. Happiness and cheer. Focus with me on some thoughts please. You are rushing and maybe feeling overwhelmed about the to do list that morphs into enormous sizes...someone is stressing and stretching their money further than any dollar should be stretched just to see food on the table and blankets on the beds for their children.
Yes this is the time for families and friends to have as many random parties as they can think of....and more, like ugly  sweater parties, dirty Santa, ornament exchange, cookie exchange, white elephant... just to name a few.
I love to help people who truly need it. Not just lazy people looking for a handout. I love to randomly pass kindness around.
It's painful experiences in my own life that have really sparked my desire to spread the kindness and a little love around.
For the mother, having a long day with never ending diapers and constant bickering between the babies...a smile and I'm so proud of you for choosing to be a Momma.
For the family, secretly in pain, financial distress, ect... I can pray. God can send someone to meet the needs.
I heard a song called clear the stage the other day. A friend posted about it on instagram... so I Googled it. *you.totally.need.to.Google.it* amazing song
I wanna live like that. Like Jesus is enough and everything... because He is. I truly long to point others to Christ in all I say and in all I do.
#daily.Clear.my.stage.for.Jesus.

No comments: