Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wassup

It's been real.
As Forest Gump said, That's all I have to say about that. (:
My goodness, time is swiftly passing by isn't it? I cannot believe the second semester has begun and spring is quickly approaching. Easter will be here soon and SpRiNg BrEaK! Oh my goodness...life is like a merry go round. Faster and faster...and then it stops.
I want days to remember with smiles and laughter. Friends and family. Pictures. Reunions. Love.
Kids are growing up so fast. All made A/B honor roll(; yay! Dd got her Beta club certificate and pin, and her Spanish 1 pin...oh that big event will be here before I know it. Ugh.
Ds will graduate 6th grade. They took cap n gown pics. (:
Baby ds is reading up a storm, loving Amelia Bedelia and Frog and Toad are Friends. (:

Here's to life...serving Jesus has the best rewards! Follow Him!

No comments: