Sunday, July 10, 2011

Keeper of the Cheerios

Wasn't how I expected things to be... this life of mine.  Isn't it funny how we dream so many dreams as wee lil girls playing m.a.s.h. games with oh so many well laid out plans for pur future.  I even planned the tile colors for my future kitchen...so you can only imagine how off that was lol!
I wanted my children to be born two years apart ... and God said NO... lol they need to be five years apart.  5 years? ? Well lets just say *God def. Has a since of humor...if u only knew...lol *!! So yes my daughter is 15...and my sons are 10 & 5... the last one starts kindergarten this fall. 
What am I supposed to so??? I am the cheerio keeper... noone needs cheerios now!!! The Bible says there is a time for everything...and even in my upcomming cheerio-free (at least for the kids snack while on the go )...life... I shall learn a new thing in this season.  Even now...everything will be beautiful ...I will keep ya posted!!

No comments: