Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Extraordinary circumstances

Desperate times call for desperate measures.  There are times in life when things happen that throw a kink in the chain of things... if you know what I mean.  Like snow in Mobile during Spring Break. 1992.  Like the twister on March 1, 2006 that appeared as my son and I cleaned my bffs trailer.  Like the illness that struck my 36yr old husband and disabled him.  Like the times groceries were few yet never gone.  Love abounds.  Lessons learned.  Timeless treasures remembered and moments forever etched in my heart.  Of course there are battle wounds...scars from this life...but I wear them proudly because I earnes them and there is a degree of comfort in them for I know where they were received and for what purpose.  There are those who chose to ridicule the fallen because of the difference in the walk on the journey.  Not so...beware...touch not GODS ANNOINTED and do HIS PROPHETS NO HARM.  Therefore be evermore careful what vain report proceeds from your lips.  The tongue is not tame after all. 


No comments: