Wednesday, February 11, 2015

True Confessions of a wounded soldier

Hello my name is depressed.  I've been so low that I didn't want to get out of my bed.  Not even to eat,  not to talk,  not for anything.  It's hard for anyone who has never been where I've been to understand or even begin to have compassion.  Jesus has carried me through so many weeks and months like this.  Our life seems to be falling apart in ways that I'd rather not share just yet,  without God we would have totally drowned in the depth of despair.  My children deserve better and yet we encourage them that through this fire our weakness will be made strong and as long as we hold onto Jesus we will come forth as pure gold.  God will make this trial of many many tears and feelings of loneliness and despair unlike anything I have ever known.  God will make this trial  blessing though it brings me to my knees. Pray for us.  We are holding on.... It may not appear that way.... But thank God he has protected  us from the destruction the devil had planned for us.  We are emotionally broken and yet spiritually  clinging to Christ because He is our only hope.  This is just a small part of our trial but I feel that I had to share this small piece of the puzzle known as my testimony.  Kaykay Kaykays Caboodle

No comments: