Saturday, September 14, 2013

Autumn is here

As long as I can remember,  I have loved the season of Autumn most. It's not that I don't love the other seasons, it's more that most of My favorite memories occurred in Autumn.
As a young girl, I would play the mash game and imagine a variety of children with a variety of names. I had the homes all decorated and the yards planned. Just had to wait for the husband. Lol One of the name I have always loved is Shiloh Autumn... now it is still a romantic favorite of mine...but never a realistic suggestion. It seems too flower childish to me for realistic use. Lol
I love raking the leaves up into piles and jumping in them. I love bonfires with Gordian and smores... especially sticky marshmallow roasted to perfection. I love candy corn and those little candy pumpkins. I love Carmel apples and pumpkin everything.  I love pumpkin farms and mums. I love sweaters and hayrides with lots of cuddles and singing as loudly as possible. I love doing these things and more...especially when I do them with people I LOVE. I think that is the key...My family and friends gave me My precious Autumn memories...and I look forward to making many more memories this year!!!

No comments: