Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter

I cannot believe it is already Easter again. I can remember many Easter's from years before. I love the new life Spring brings. I am so thankful of my Savior's love for me and you. He is an awesome God! Our church is planning another sun-rise service. It is tough getting up early enough to be at church by 6am, but I know it was no cake walk on the road Jesus took to Calvary. He does so many wonderful things for us every day, and too many times I take them for granted. You know, Easter egg hunting is kinda like witnessing. When you witness, you never know what treasure is inside that person, just waiting for the watering of God's love to help it bloom and grow.
My sister is getting married in August. Her website is sarahandhunter.com so check it out!

Happy Easter and Merry Spring!
Remember to count your blessings. Think on good things.

No comments: